Blogger Layouts

Calendar

Reminder to customers..

Kindly be noted that Sweet Tooth Desserts only accepts orders during weekends only. Make sure the pick up date you have chosen either falls on Friday, Saturday or Sunday only. Do refer to our calendar to ensure that your date is available. We also accept orders during school holidays (depending on availability). For menu, click any of the labels on the side of this blog. For enquiries, please email or leave us a Facebook message. TQ!

Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Salam and hi and everyone,

       Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there especially my beloved mama and mother in-law. Hope all of you had a great day today. Just want to share a few cakes I made today.

The first one is ordered by my husband's collegue for his beloved wife (I guess) :P As this is quite an adhoc order, so I had to make it simple. This is a 8 inch choc moist cake with buttercream deco.



The next order came from my collegue.. this is his 3rd time ordering from me... terima kasih banyak2 ye...
He ordered 2 cakes this time for one of his daughter's birthday. The 1st one is 7 inch strawberry choc chip cake for the celebration at home and the 2nd one is a 8 inch choc moist cake to be brought to her school.. happy birthday Khairiah Irdina!

8 inch choc moist cake


7 inch strawberry choc chip cake


No comments:

Post a Comment