Blogger Layouts

Calendar

Reminder to customers..

Kindly be noted that Sweet Tooth Desserts only accepts orders during weekends only. Make sure the pick up date you have chosen either falls on Friday, Saturday or Sunday only. Do refer to our calendar to ensure that your date is available. We also accept orders during school holidays (depending on availability). For menu, click any of the labels on the side of this blog. For enquiries, please email or leave us a Facebook message. TQ!

Saturday 8 September 2012

:: It's figurine time!! ::

Salam and hi everyone...

        When I got the request for these cupcakes, I was pretty excited as it has been a while since I last made teeny tiny figurines.. So, I decided to accept the order.. or should I say the challenge? Hehe.. anyway.. It was a really great opportunity to be making these cupcakes... The order came from my hubby's collegue for his sister's engagement.. He requested for 16 pieces M-size cupcakes with fondant figurine toppers.. What really made this order challenging was making the sewing and mechanic themed figurines... I really had fun while making the figurines and I do hope they  like them! Thank you for ordering and Selamat Bertunang to Waheda and Ajib :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for this lovely and cute cupcakes. I really loves the figurines that similar to my imagination when i ask my brother to order it. Suke...suke...suke sangat!

    ReplyDelete